Narcoossee's for watching fireworks

jwright820

Earning My Ears
Hi
My husband and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary on April 23, 2019 in Disney. I want to get reservations at Narcoossee's. But have questions = can you see the fireworks from there? If so, what time would be the best reservation time. Also, our two kids 18 & 16 would like to join us after dinner to watch the fireworks, can they do that?

It's been 5 years since we have been to our home away from home and so much has changed - I'm sure I will need everyone's help planning this trip. It will be my hubby's first trip and my kids first trip as "older teens", lol.

Thank you

We celebrated our anniversary at Narcoossee's this past April, and it was a great choice. We had a 7:20 reservation for a 9:00 fireworks night and requested a window table at check-in. We had just finished our entrees when it was time for the fireworks, and we had a great view. Some people go outside to watch from the dock, so I'm sure your children could join you for that, or if you're seated at a 4-top (I believe all window tables seat 4), perhaps they could join for dessert and fireworks. We also had a great view of the Electric Water Pageant while we ate dessert. Enjoy!
fireworks.jpg

We celebrated our anniversary at Narcoossee's this past April, and it was a great choice. We had a 7:20 reservation for a 9:00 fireworks night and requested a window table at check-in. We had just finished our entrees when it was time for the fireworks, and we had a great view. Some people go outside to watch from the dock, so I'm sure your children could join you for that, or if you're seated at a 4-top (I believe all window tables seat 4), perhaps they could join for dessert and fireworks. We also had a great view of the Electric Water Pageant while we ate dessert. Enjoy!
View attachment 352277
Thanks so much - Looks like we can get a great view = now just have to wait for times/reservations to see what I can get. Thank you!

We love Narcoossee's and watching the fireworks from there! But, a few times, so many people went outside and in front of the windows that even if you did get a window seat you had to go outside as well because your view is blocked. I would check the fireworks time for your day and get a reservation about an hour and a half sooner. Our dinner usually takes 2 hours from appetizers to dessert.

Narcoossee views are one of my favorites, even moreso than California Grill. The server will time your meal so you can enjoy the viewing from outside on the veranda, which is lovely. Our last meal there I was surrounded by my three girls while watching that show. It was awesome!

We made our ADR for about 30-40 mins before the show, which gave us time to order drinks/apps and dinner (it takes us awhile...). We enjoyed our appetizer and then took our wine out on to the deck to watch the show. Dinner was served about 5mins after we came back inside. It was great timing, and we prefer to eat later, so this really worked for us!

We just did this at the beginning of September. We had an ADR at 730 and HEA was at 9. We requested a window table and got the table with a bench right outside. This helped as a couple decided to sit there so no one was standing in front of us! :thumbsup2

Most of the time, we go out on the deck to watch.
Just as at California Grill, you can see the fireworks and hear the music, but won't be able to see any of the castle projections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts