Narcoossee's early dinner without ADR

FredQc

Fred
I have never eaten at Narcoossee's and I would like to give it a try on the arrival day of my next WDW vacation. However, there is currently no availability for ADR on Wednesday, Oct. 16.

Around 5:30pm, in other signature restaurants (e.g., Flying Fish, Jiko, etc.), someone without ADR can get a table without any problem, from my experience. It can be more complicated in other signature places (e.g., California Grill). Should I expect to have a long delay to get a table without ADR at Narcoossee's around 5:30pm, or would you say it is very likely I can get one (party of one)?

Lately, no one gets seated without an ADR anywhere. Even for half empty restaurants there are no walk ups, but you can turn around and make an ADR and then get seated. You can try, but do expect a wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!