Narcoossee's Brunch - Not available on Sunday, 1/28/18?

katherine52478

Mouseketeer
My 180 day window opened up yesterday for our 1/27-2/3/18 stay. I tried to book Narcoossee's Brunch for Sunday, 1/28 but it is only showing dinner hours for that day. All the other Sundays in January 2018 have the brunch option. I tried again this morning (wondering if it was a glitch) and still no brunch. I called Disney Dining and the CM didn't see any option either but checked another calendar and saw that the brunch was scheduled for that day.

Anyone else have any issues on booking Narcoossee's brunch 180 days out?

Did you find anything else about this? I just checked for a reservation in May (we tried the brunch this past September and LOVED it) and noticed it only offered dinner. Then I saw under the brunch section that it said: 'Savor a sumptuous meal featuring innovative coastal cuisine—now through January 27, 2018.' Are they doing away with brunch? I hope not! :sad:

We booked a fairly last minute trip this past week, arriving on Friday the 26th Jan. Had a great brunch at Narcoosse’s when we last visited in April 2016 so tried to book for Sunday 28th Jan and also found that brunch didn’t seem available that day. In the end we went for the Cali Grill brunch instead - hoping it’s as good!

In the end we went for the Cali Grill brunch instead - hoping it’s as good!
Our family LOVED Cali Grill brunch!
It is DH's favorite meal in all of WDW.
Enjoy.
Also, not all restaurants show their availability at the 180 day mark. If you're still hoping for Narcoossee's, keep checking. It may not be a glitch, but may not be loaded into the system yet. The phone CMs don't necessarily have that info.

Hi! Sorry, I just saw this. I noticed the new end date of January 27, 2018 on MDE so I too booked California Grill instead. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter