Narcooses reservations?

;-)

Island tiki
So anyone else notice Narcoose’s has no reservations available? It’s as though they haven’t released times/days. Out of curiosity I check every morning at 6am for the 60th day out, and there is nothing. When my window open for my June trip I checked every day and not one day/ time was available. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this?

It's likely one of three things -- #1) Narcoosee's was supposed to have closed for a refurb last June and they pushed it back. They may have "copied" reservation availability and didn't notice that Narcoosee's had none. This has happened to several restaurants since Covid re-opening. Or #2) They stated it would be closed from time to time in May and June to finish the recent refurb. They may not know which dates that will be yet so opened nothing up. #3) It's an IT issue.

Reactions: ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter