Napa Rose Princess Breakfast vs Storytellers Cafe

Thanks OP. We are looking forward to doing this meal along with all of the other character meals during our trip at Christmas.

Very cool, Does she have certain friends at DL?
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but I'm assuming you mean is she able to get us in to the princess dining for a substantial discount and the answer is no. She's just a CM who has the usual perks of the job. But if you're wondering if she has 'friends' as in characters, the answer is yes :)

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but I'm assuming you mean is she able to get us in to the princess dining for a substantial discount and the answer is no. She's just a CM who has the usual perks of the job. But if you're wondering if she has 'friends' as in characters, the answer is yes :)

Yes, sorry, that's what I was asking :) if she was friends with characters. :)

IMO there is no excuse for the price they're charging unless they offered something more than what I've read about. I don't think the majority of people want this kind of upscale princess meal; we're talking about a venue aimed at kids! The previous princess dining experiences were wonderful. My girls grew up going to Ariel's Grotto and meeting the princesses every year, with a price that was doable and food they enjoyed. DH and I also enjoyed it because the girls were so delighted. With 3 princesses in our household, it would've been a budget buster to do something this pricey for so little return. They're teens now and one of them actually works in Disney entertainment so luckily I don't have to worry about it.

Agreed, getting rid of a princess meal that was doable for a whole family was a bizarre decision.

We are scheduled to do the princess breakfast for my daughter's and my birthday in November, and to be honest, I'm a bit worried about it. For the price you'd expect something spectacular like meeting 7 princesses. To only meet 4 or 5 would be pretty lame. Plus, I've heard that the later in the day you go, the worse the interaction is because the princesses get tired. But it just doesn't work for us to get up early and do a huge breakfast ahead of a park day!
The single most disappointing experience I've had at a Disney park is Cinderella's Royal Table at WDW, and I really don't want to repeat that at 1.5 times the price. I'm really, really hoping Princess Breakfast Adventures will be a good experience.

Last edited:
We are scheduled to do the princess breakfast for my daughter's and my birthday and November, and to be honest, I'm a bit worried about it. For the price you'd expect something spectacular like meeting 7 princesses. To only meet 4 or 5 would be pretty lame. Plus, I've heard that the later in the day you go, the worse the interaction is because the princesses get tired. But it just doesn't work for us to get up early and do a huge breakfast ahead of a park day!
The single most disappointing experience I've had at a Disney park is Cinderella's Royal Castle at WDW, and I really don't want to repeat that at 1.5 times the price. I'm really, really hoping Princess Breakfast Adventures will be a good experience.
I hope you have a magical time!! Sometimes you can enhance the experience yourselves just by making it as fun as possible. Dress up (wear tiaras or fancy dresses, for instance), be silly, interact with your servers and I bet you'll have a great time! My sister and I like to do this. We wore elf dresses to dinner at DL once during the holiday season and people really responded positively.

Attachments

• elfsisters.jpg
    elfsisters.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 15

We are scheduled to do the princess breakfast for my daughter's and my birthday in November, and to be honest, I'm a bit worried about it. For the price you'd expect something spectacular like meeting 7 princesses. To only meet 4 or 5 would be pretty lame. Plus, I've heard that the later in the day you go, the worse the interaction is because the princesses get tired. But it just doesn't work for us to get up early and do a huge breakfast ahead of a park day!
The single most disappointing experience I've had at a Disney park is Cinderella's Royal Castle at WDW, and I really don't want to repeat that at 1.5 times the price. I'm really, really hoping Princess Breakfast Adventures will be a good experience.
From here and other places, the most consistent thing I've heard about the breakfast are the interactions. The princesses really took their time with each table, which is why the experience can be long. @Skyegirl1999 report of there only being 4-5 princesses now makes me a little sad since one of the main reasons why I felt it was worth the $125 was that you meet so many princesses at once!

My advice would be to go in with a positive mindset, and interact with the staff there. The adventure guides were fun too and made the experience great. Also if you somehow don't get to see all of the ones that are there, but you see they are still around, ask to go back to meet them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter