**Naomi and Chris - DFTW Oct 2011!**

So I have been merrily planning away in my little planning book... here it is...

wedding001-1-1.jpg

a mere £2.50 from Tesco...

and here are a couple of bits from inside...

wedding002.jpg

Yes this shows about a million Maggie Sottero dresses, altho I'm pretty sure I won't end up wearing a Maggie dress due to the sheer cost!

wedding003.jpg

Here are some of my ideas for flowers/boquets/etc. However since doing this I've found some absolutley gorgeous flowers and as Im not a flower gal I have no idea what they are... any ideas!?

purpleroses.jpg

Are they roses?! or am I being really stupid!?

and here are some some other bits and I've stolen from the internet!

wedding004.jpg

I love love love SBP and would really love to get married outside as its got the laid back feel we want and it would look awesome all decorated with colours!

In other news, I went a bit mad this morning and got a new car! :woohoo: I've been looking for one for a while and found one I really like last night on a website. Im slightly scared about paying it off alongside trying to save for the wedding and continue paying for this house etc but on the other hand I'm reaaaally happy because my other car is unlikely to pass its MOT and would cost way more than its worth to fix, plus its a beauty!

Just out of interest, do cars have to have a MOT in the USA? Evrytime I watch Pimp My Ride the cars look like they are falling to pieces and over here if your car looked like that you'd get pulled over and have your car taken away!

Anywho, more updates soon... ;)

I think they're peony roses. They're very pretty :lovestruc.

What sort of car have you bought? I'd love a new car, but I'm still paying off the one I've got and I don't think I'd be able to sell it for what I still owe on it! :lmao:

Congrats on the new car!! Always a good feeling. I know what you mean about worrying about saving up - I think we're all going through it, but the way I look at it is that it will all work out one way or another!!:goodvibes

I love the colors. Also the BM dresses are perfect.

Thanks! I wanted something a bit different and I'm not keen on very long formal dresses epecially if its nice and sunny (fingers crossed!)

I think they're peony roses. They're very pretty :lovestruc.

What sort of car have you bought? I'd love a new car, but I'm still paying off the one I've got and I don't think I'd be able to sell it for what I still owe on it! :lmao:

I thought they were roses... I love em! :goodvibes

Its an Vauxhall Astra, about 5 years old which is a good 11 years younger than my current car. Here she is...

MyCar.jpg

I'm gonna be paying this car off for a while I think... :scared:

Congrats on the new car!! Always a good feeling. I know what you mean about worrying about saving up - I think we're all going through it, but the way I look at it is that it will all work out one way or another!!:goodvibes

Thanks! Yeah thats how I'm trying to look at it. Trying to stay calm!!

So on Friday I was passing through the mall in Reading when I decided to have a wander to the Bridal shop that I know is hidden away upstairs and while I was there I decided to book an appointment to try on some dresses the next day. Seeing that I loved it so much last time, I thought it would be fun to do it again... and it was!! :thumbsup2

I decided that I really love sweetheart neckline and pick up skirts so I'd taken a couple of pics in of dresses that I liked the look of and left it in the hands of the lovely sales lady.

The first dress I tried on is from Ellis and I absolutley LOVE it...

Ellis.jpg

ellis2.jpg

This the just the style I wanted as it has the gorgeous skirt put its not too poofy I also tried a veil with it which looked gorgeous, but as Im pulling such goofy faces I'm not putting up the pic!

Next was this stunning dress by Essense

Essense.jpg

essense3.jpg

Essense2.jpg

I wasnt really expecting to like this one, as I didnt think straps would look good, but I fell a lil bit in love with it...

I can't remember what this one is, but it was a bit slinky for my liking, lovely as soft though.
NMCWedding014.jpg

This dress was also very pretty, it is Alan Hannah and is made from Thai Silk. I thought it would be interesting to try on a more simple dress so I could go mad on accessories if I wanted to, like a massive necklice or a massive bird on my head like Carrie in Sex and the City! (especially as the colour scheme is sooo bright) Here it is...

NMCWedding016.jpg

I thought it was pretty and tried it on with a floor length veil and some random tiaras! But was as keen as the first two dresses.

NMCWedding023.jpg

Check out this random flowery hairband...
NMCWedding024.jpg

Would better without the veil me thinks...

So overall I really really love the first two dresses and Im lucky enough that I still have lots of time to try on even more beautiful dresses!! :woohoo:

Oooh how beautiful!! I do like the first two, and even the slinky one - it shows off your lovely figure! Fabulous!!!

Oooh how beautiful!! I do like the first two, and even the slinky one - it shows off your lovely figure! Fabulous!!!

The first two gowns are stunning and look stunning on you!! :thumbsup2 The back of dress #2 is fabulous! It's totally figure flattering! Oh, and that flower headband is AMAZING!!! :worship:

Edit: I just realized I never told you how much I love the colors you're leaning towards! So bright and lovely! Those BM dresses are beautiful too!! I think you'd have some lucky BMs to get to wear such cute dresses!

I love the dresses I think the first one is my favorite.

I love all those dresses.... But I have to agree the first one is my favorite :bride::cheer2:

The first two gowns are stunning and look stunning on you!! :thumbsup2 The back of dress #2 is fabulous! It's totally figure flattering! Oh, and that flower headband is AMAZING!!! :worship:

Thanks girls! I'm glad you all like them as much as I do. Number 1 is my current favourite too, still having a look around to see if I can find anything else thats similar, I hadnt really looked at Ellis or Essense dresses before and they are gorgeous! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter