MYWP with free dining

glennsgirl762

My Heart Belongs To Disney!! I Am A Member of Th
Hi Everyone
I have a few questions that I would like to ask and hopefully someone can help me out. You guys know everything Disney so please help me out.
We are booked Aug. 13 - 19 at the CBR with MYWP with free dining, we are driving down and will arrive hopefully between 3 and 5:00 pm. We always drive down so, we pretty much have the hour of arrival down pat. Okay here is one of my questions, we are not sure if we are using a table service meal that night, if not, can we use that table meal and the table meal on the day we depart for home on saturday morning towards a signature meal or character meal on one of the days we will be there during the week? It seems at some point during our trip, we will lose a counter meal or table meal. Second question, is breakfast part of the free dining plan? Like counter service, or if a resort restaurant serves breakfast? I know some of the character breakfast meals are included.
I sure hope I am explaining myself correctly. I feel so stupid. :confused3
Thanks in advance for the help! ;)
Connie

Yes. You can use your first day's Table Service on your last day.

Your table service, counter service and snacks are there to be used in any manner you choose. The only restriction is that they all expire (or go away) at midnight on the day you check out.

So you could, conceivably, use all your snacks on day two (if you chose to). You could use two counter service meals in the same day. You could use two table services -- not necessarily a signature restaurant -- in the same day -- such as having breakfast at Chef Mickey's and then dinner at 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella -- both on the same day.

Hope this helps. princess:

Yes, Connie. Breakfasts are included. If you choose to use either a table service or counter service, you will NOT be entitled to a dessert at that meal (unless it's something dessert-like) from a buffet. You WILL be allowed a juice drink in place of a dessert, along with a non-alcoholic beverage at breakfast.

Have a great trip! princess:

Yeah, you can use your credits in any capacity you would like. For instance, if you arrive your first night and chose not to use a TS credit, then you have an extra TS credit for another day. This means you can use that credit extra credit and eat at a resturant that requires two TS credits (like Brown Durby, or CRT) or eat two TS meals in a day. If you like, you could use all your TS credits in one day, but you'll just be stuck paying for the rest of your food from there on out. Also, your CS credits are good for breakfast, but remember, you only are alloted one CS credit per day. If you use it for breakfast, then you'll pay out of pocket for lunch. Also, not quite sure when your credits expire. I believe any unused credits will expire at midnight the day your check out. You'll get a recipet with each meal that will track your credits, so make sure you use them all up.

You won't get meal tickets for the last day. You only get them on days when you are spending the night.

from what ive been told you can use your credits up how you please before they run out so if you are going to a signiture meal that requires 2 TS credits.You can do that for for 3 days and use up the 1 ts credit any time you want.
Paulh

Thanks everybody for the info. I understand it now. You guys are wonderful!! :thumbsup2 I can always count on everyone for the help. Thanks again
Connie :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter