MYW Dining Plan - Help!!!!

Daxx

<font color=red>I can tie a knot in a cherry stem
OK, we booked our Disney trip for Aug. and will be getting the MYW dining plan ... from what we gather, we'll be getting the following:

1 counter service meal
1 snack
1 sit-down meal

Now, here are the questions:

1. Are there any restrictions on what we can order?

2. What constitutes a snack?

3. Are there any restaurants we cannot eat at?

Can someone please explain this new pkg. to me ... and talk to me like I'm 5 yo!

Thanks!

Daxx

Daxx said:
OK, we booked our Disney trip for Aug. and will be getting the MYW dining plan ... from what we gather, we'll be getting the following:

1 counter service meal
1 snack
1 sit-down meal

Now, here are the questions:

1. Are there any restrictions on what we can order?

2. What constitutes a snack?

3. Are there any restaurants we cannot eat at?

Can someone please explain this new pkg. to me ... and talk to me like I'm 5 yo!

Thanks!

Daxx

Used this plan in April. You will eat like Kings (or Pigs)! Most counter service and table service restaurants on the Plan had no restrictions (other than those listed on WDW website, alcohol, etc.). Snacks vary according to location, we soon found out that we needed to ask at most locations. But in general chips, soda, water, fruit, ice cream bars. The list of restaurants accepting this plan can be found at WDW's main website. There are plenty to choose from! Not all restaurant's are on the plan, but the majority of them are. I highly recommend this plan! Also, the tip is included in the table service meal each day! We always told our servers we were on the Dining Plan first thing, then they told us if there were any menu restrictions (usually there weren't). Of course we usually ordered the most expensive things on the menu!

There are a few restaurants that are not on the plan. You really need to print out the list--WDW has done a good job of explaining it on their web site. There are restaurants that requrie 2 credits per meal. There were some changes to the plan earlier this year, so make sure you are getting an up-to-date list. The Disney site is current.

Depending on how your family eats, the plan can easily account for all or most of your food on the trip. There is a huge amount of food--depending on your family size, amount people eat, etc. you might find that you can share some meals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter