• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mythos on New Years Eve

KarenH

Earning My Ears
While I know this year's plans have not been announced, maybe someone knows what happened last year. (Although if you know what this year's plans are, that would be great!)

I'd like to eat at Mythos on my birthday on New Years Eve. Does it stay open late, like for a 8pm reservation? Does it have its normal menu or is it a fixed price meal? Can I get into IOA on New Years Eve on a normal ticket?

Thanks

The parks seemed to be open until at least midnight last year..or right before..that is when everyone left and came out for the big fireworks celebration.

Well, I'm assuming this New YEar's Eve will be the same as this past. We closed at aproximately 6 pm for regular menu service and reopened around 7 pm for a special new year's. The items ranged from norwegian salmon, beef tenderloin, lamb chops and lobster and priced from 50-75. They came with soup or sald, and dessert. LEt me tell you, we pulled out all the stops. We sat right on up until midnight, i believe. Don't forget you get a great view of the fireworks from our dinign room. Hoep that helps.

Thanks SecondCook!

Couple more questions: We will have our two children, age 10 & 12. They are getting old enough that they want more than the typical kids meal, but young enough that they want the food prepared simply. On New Years Eve, do you have a kids menu? Paying $50+ for all four of us may be more than we want to do. Would they be allowed to split a meal?

Second, how far in advance does Mythos take reservations, particularly for New Years Eve?

Third, does IOA require additional admission on New Years Eve or will our 3day ticket get us in?

Thanks

NYE events are included with your day's admission, unless you want to boogie down in the party zone. I think that requires a separate ticket.

KarenH,

The game plan on New Year's Eve is to close from Lunch at 330, and reopen at 600 PM. There will be a different menu for Dinner. Prices are determined by the entree you choose. Dinner includes three courses. Prices actually range between $65 and $90. Last Year we had a childs menu with three courses for $12.95. I am not sure about split meals, I assume that it may not be a problem. New Years in IOA does not require additional admission. Call the first week of December for your reservation. (407) 224-4533.

Have a Great Adventure!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter