MYTHOS meet 2/9 under MG-CON

The dining discount has changed, it's now 15% at all times...with the AP, so it's a better deal than with AAA or Discover!

The unfortunate problem with this is that many restaurants don't have it straight, and often you get 10 still...Mythos knows what they're doing, however! :)

RobertW...I hope you're going to give him the "full" front row experience and wait until both dragons are running before you go to the front! :D

Karen

Yes Robert, I'll be at the Front gate of IOA before they open, like 08:30 or so. I always get there early. I'll be wearing a blue Alpengeist shirt that has all the world record stats on it.
Hmmm... Now I'm wondering if I should hit the Hulk first and get my front seat ride in it, since only Fire will be running at 09:00am. When the park first opens, you can get the front seat ride in Hulk, then Spiderman, then Dr. Doom with very short waits. Then I'll jog to the back of the park and by that time both coasters will be running. You'll find me, just look for the adult running faster than the kids.

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Funny, I get a 15% discount before 3 pm. I guess they know me as a semi-frequent diner thanks to you-know-who. :)

The MIB coat tails are long indeed:smooth:

The MIB coat tails are long indeed

Ok Mr. Big Head...let's focus here...it wasn't an MIB discount...it was the regular annual pass discount...:rolleyes:

Remind me to write WILSON across your forehead on Saturday - that is, of course, if it fits through the door!...:D :eek: :jester:

Karen

Shot? Did somebody say shot???

Ok, sure...Cuervo please - with a lime and a salt shaker please...:D

i lost out to a shot of booze. humanitarian aid has gone from the board:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter