• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Your Ride Experience...

tarmand

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="red"> duh duh duh
Here is my opinion of Your Ride. In July, my family reserved a Towncar with YourRide. We had requested a certain driver after reading so many good things about him on this board. Well, when we arrived everything went wonderfully. My husband's flight was late, and the guy helped my find out what was going on. He went out of his way to find a liquer store for my husband to buy some "adult beverages" for us to enjoy during the week and gave a great "guided tour" drive to USF. We were very pleased until we got to the resort. I had asked Rabbit before we left if they accepted American Express and let him know that I was using a coupon. When we were paying our driver, we gave him the coupon and our American Express. He stated that he would really rather cash and made us feel bad for trying to use the credit card. We said okay, we can pay in cash - then he told us the price without the coupon. I got the feeling that he was trying to make us forget about the coupon. I reminded him and he acted as though it was just a mistake. He assured us that he would be there to pick us up at the end of our stay. Even though he made us uncomfortable at the end, we really enjoyed the ride and service and we tipped him $30 for the round trip. Well, when our vacation ended and we were waiting for our towncar we were not happy to be greeted by an old, trashy, dirty, piece of crap car. We were told by the driver that our previous driver couldn't make it and he would be taking us to the airport. I was tired and ready to go home and not very happy that I was going to have to tip an additional driver and ride in that crappy car. I never complained to Rabbit because it wasn't that big of a deal. But to see how he is treating people on the board (and the fact that he made fun of one of the people from this board who had posted a complaint when I spoke to him to make the reservation) is appalling and I for one will not use his company again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter