• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Winter Season brochure has arrived!

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Ordered it from DLRP last week and it arrived today with a planning DVD included. Am about to make a cuppa and start planning!

Ooooh, yay! I want one! You say you ordered it from DLRP... do you mean from the website, or did you phone up? I can't find the new brochure on the website. :( I want to start "planning" our Christmas trip for 2006. :flower:

Requested it last Tuesday on 08705 03 03 03 - the main number for DLRP. Only one Christmas show this year and that's Mickey's Winter Wonderland. Le Noel de Mickey appears to have been stopped, pity they haven't replaced it with anything else.

Joanne UK: as you have the brochure could you please look when the xmas dinners in the NPB start Please

nikki

What no did you ring on? I have had a look at the website and it still isn't on there. Shame!

Yes, this is the number I rang on Friday. It is one of those long-winded answering services. I am now waiting patiently (not!!!) for the brochure to arrive in the post!:rolleyes1 Although we have already booked our hotel, I am hoping to book a special meal on Christmas Day and want to see what is on this year.

Nicky,

Do you mean the Magical World of Tinker Bell Dinner Show? That is on in NPB. If so it's on 21 22 + 23/12. There are 2 sittings on 24/12. Then 25th through to 31st (2 sittings NYE) but isn't on 26/12.

Also "Merry Christmas Lunch" on 25/12 at NPB.

If you reserve and pre-pay when booking your holiday a Christmas Eve or NYE dinner you will recieve a child's dinner for free - think it just applies to 1st sittings. This offer is on at all the hotels - doesn't apply to the Tink show though unfortunately.

Argh...Travelcare are closed.....like another 17 hours until I can get to an open one......nooooooo

I'm so pleased they are starting to turn up now!

Thanks for the phone no guys. I ploughed through the automated service and hopefully it will come soon.

Yippee!!! Mine came today, exactly a week after I ordered it! Have had a quick flick through but was unable to spend very long because I had to help DH put a new shed up (HELP? I have to stand around propping this side up, then the other side and hope I don't get any nails knocked into me!!! LOL)

However tonight I will sit down and peruse it properly, and watch the new DVD as well!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter