My weight struggles sound like a Whitesnake song...

momof2minnies

DIS Veteran
Here I go again!!! 75 days until we leave on the Dream cruise-my DD18 and I will be taking a trip for her HS graduation.

Last year at this time I was in awesome shape-even bought a new bathing suit and was very happy in it-how many 45 year olds can say that? Now not so much.

Would like to lose at least 15 lbs.Wt today=163.8

Working out with my cousin Sue so we can do some races.I had done the Marathon weekend x 3yrs but not this yr and boy do I feel it.

Off to work

Linda

Hey where is everyone this year? Must be that people have found many other boards to journal on-past few years this place was hopping!!

Oh well it is all about being accountable to yourself anyway.

To the gym this am at 700 then walked the dog x 30 mins.

My cousin will be here at 2 to work out some more-this is working out great.

Linda

This working out is great! keep up the good work Linda! we will keep motivating and inspiring one another! This summer we will both look good in bathing suits again! :)

Thanks everyone- day off today,lots to do. I can't believe how warm(for Jan 28th)it is outside.

May try to do 5 miles tomorrow am if the weather holds out-supposed to be nice .

I have not weighed myself again because of the frustration of being on the same plateau forever-will tomorrow after my run.

Have a great weekend

Linda

Yes we are on the Dream.Another nice day today-so much to do.Hope to run 5 miles this am then workout with my cousin.

Linda

Staying self motivated (amazingly) to stick to this when we are not meeting up, and like you said in earlier post, being accountable, it is sooo hard but glad I am finally doing it! So cool that you are having that time with your daughter :)

Sue

Thanks Tracy- having a hard time wrapping my head around exercise right now-you think with the weather around here I would be out there more????

IDK!

Linda

I hear ya, Linda! :hug:

This has been a very mild winter for us and yet, I haven't been out and about as much as I could be. I do notice that on sunny days (even when it's cold), I seem to have more motivation overall though. Maybe the closer we get to spring, the more motivated I'll be to workout. :)

Have a nice evening!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter