My Week at Disney

mommymonster

Mouseketeer
I have had a great week at DisneyLand. We went from November 29th to December 3rd. We drove from WA to CA. We arrived in DL around 2:00 ish on Monday the 29th. We stayed at the Hampton Inn the first night. The breakfast was great but the room was okay. I hate that you have to pay to use their internet. The chair was broken and the TV was BLUE on the screen. We didn't notice until our daughter was sleeping and we weren't about to move all our luggage plus her to have a better reception on our TV so we complained before we left. They are giving us a free room for the trouble. We then went to the LaQuinta for the rest of the nights. I like how they have the livingroom sectioned off from the bedroom. It made it easier for us to put our 3 yr old to bed at 8 and then we can enjoy our evening in the other room. Their breakfast was okay but nothing special. Their computer you had to pay as well and it was broken down. The elevator broke down as well and their customer service was lacking. For example, I wanted to borrow some dish detergent to wash my sippy cups out with and they refused.

We spent most of our time at DisneyLand. We had beautiful weather and very little wait time for rides. The most we waited was 20 minutes for one ride but all the other were 10 minutes or less. We used FastPass only once. We didn't go on any of the major rides though as our 3 yr old was only 35 inches and she was scared anyway. People were friendly and she loved meeting the princesses. We did a character lunch at Ariel's Grotto and that was entertaining. I went on that raft ride by myself and loved it. NO LINES either.

I was pleased with all the food but not with the prices. Very expensive but I guess that is par for the course. We had plenty of time with 5 days.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Lisa :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter