my wedding gown has arrived!

CastMemberTinkerbell

Disney CM, Disney Bride & most of all a Disney Mo
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yippee! My wedding gown has arrived at the bridal shop!! (the one where I transfered the order)!

:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

CM Tinkerbell

GREAT! I know you must be so looking forward to seeing it!

IM SO HAPPY TO SHARE THE HAPPINESS !!
DID YOU TRY IT ON YET ?
MY WEDDING GOWN JUST CAME IN TOO AND TRYING ON
A WEDDING DRESS THAT IS MEASURED AND FITTED
JUST FOR YOU IS SUCH AN UNEXPLAINABE FEELING.
CONGRADS AND GOOD LUCK,

2CHATTY

Tinkerbell...do you have a pic of your dress, ring, yourself, fiance, etc.? If not theknot.com is a great place to organize your wedding webpage.

Sally

It is great to act like a kid while you are at Disney, but I am sure it is an excellent facility and is very beautiful, but come on. Live life as a grown up!
If you are going to talk about it on here you must show pics of everything as it happens. My only thing though is that who has the time to do this all the time. That means you mustn't have a life. I know I am writing on here but have you ever seen my name on this site before??? I don't think so. I am planning my own trip to Disney so I was doing research found this place. You could get a hobby like photography or something constructive so we could see what you are talking about. Thanks for listening.
Myra

If you're like me Tinkerbell, you're not a techno wiz and have trouble posting pictures. I tried all through my wedding plans to post pics on the various boards I was getting help from and never could get it to work.

Congratulations on your gown getting there. I've seen some real horror stories about that.

Hi Myra,

Since you are new, I will invite you to take a glance at Forum Guidelines:

Guidelines

Here is a highlight of our guidelines:

We do not believe in censorship, and open discussions about various issues is encouraged. We ask that everyone conduct himself or herself with respect when speaking to other people. It is okay to disagree, as long as the discussion remains respectful of the feelings of others. Once a discussion begins to step over that line, the post in question will be deleted. In extreme cases, individuals who are not able to conduct themselves as responsible group members will be asked not to return.

There is really no need to criticize those who post messages in our forum. Thanks for your cooperation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!