Please allow me to introduce my students....

DavidandLeahZ

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

My WDW class meets for the first time at 7:00pm EST tonight!

We'll be talking about the boards (and you'll meet them this week as well, as they will be required to become involved in the community).

They're a smart group of students - I hope you enjoy getting to know them as much as I do.

Ok - a few of them are punks - but we'll check this thread during class - so I'm okay with them knowing I think that. :lmao:

- D

Wait, you're teaching a WDW CLASS? For credit? Awesome - tell us more!

That's fantastic! Hope it goes well! From one Uni Student to a whole lot of others!

Man! I went to the wrong university! (okay so I didn't go to university at all....college...well some of it...school of hard knocks?)

Hi Class!!:wave:

Hi, everybody!

I'm one of the students in the class. I've been a Disney fan all of my life, so being in a Disney World themed class was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. I have been fortunate enough to visit Walt Disney World about 25 times, Disneyland 6 times, and Disneyland Paris once. My favorite attraction at Walt Disney World is Splash Mountain.

I'm looking forward to checking out these forums as well as the Podcasts!

My class started tonight and the students found out they must, as a requirement of the course, become involved in the boards (lucky them).

I'm starting this thread so you can get to know them (and vice versa).

They should start showing up and posting within the next few days.

- D

Hello, there!

I'm Layne, a freshman and happy to be a student in the "Communication Around the 'World'" class. I'm a huge Disney fan, and have been to Walt Disney World about 25 times. My family tends to think of it as our second home. My favorite Walt Disney World attraction is Splash Mountain. I'm looking forward to posting on the forums.

What a fun class. I'm looking forward to 'meeting' your students.

Hi All,

Looking forward to posting and getting to know you. Where is your favorite place to stay when visiting WDW and why? Mine is Saratoga Springs...

~Erika

Man! I went to the wrong university! (okay so I didn't go to university at all....college...well some of it...school of hard knocks?)

Hi Class!!:wave:

You and me both!! Geez, where was this when I was in school? Can I join up next time and get college credit too?

Hi All,

Looking forward to posting and getting to know you. Where is your favorite place to stay when visiting WDW and why? Mine is Saratoga Springs...

~Erika

Well, I usually end up staying at Pop Century or one of the All-Star Resorts, but of all of them I ever stayed at, the Contemporary was my favorite. Being able to see the park and having the Grand Canyon Concourse out my front door was great.

Hey There,

I'm Courtney--in the WDW clas. I'm really excited since I am a WDW virgin. When I was four I went to DisneyLand, but I can't wait for the "travel program" (thought you would appreciate that Dave) :)

What a great class!. Welcome Layne, Erika, Courtney and those who are yet to come.

We have stayed at WDW only once and stayed at YC. We loved it. We all enjoyed Storm-along Bay, had a lovely room that looked out over the lagoon and found that staff nothing but terrific. We are From California, so our 'home' park is Disneyland. We love to stay at the Grand Californian.

Hope you enjoy your class.

Hi Layne and Courtney!

Layne, I think a lot of us are going to be picking YOUR brain...Disneyland Paris??? I'm having DLP envy pangs....

Hello:

I am one of Dave's lovely students as well. I am a frequent flyer of the great Walt Disney World. I am fortunate to be apart of a family who is DVC member (Disney Vacation Club) for my classmates who may not know. We try to go every year.

My last trip was this past Christmas and as always the Holiday Season is amazing. The decorations and festivities and my favorite the Candlelight Procession at EPCOT.

In regards to the question earlier about my favorite place to stay it is a Tie between Boardwalk Villas and Old Key West. Boardwalk is located close to 2 parks and Old Key West Villas are very large.

My "Rap Sheet" of Disney Resorts Consist of the following.
- Old Key West
- Dixie Landings (aka Port Orleans Riverside)
- Beach Club Villas
- Board Walk Villas (Our DVC Homebase)
- Saratoga Springs Villas
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel (Disneyland Resort)

Well I am done rambling now. And now my question for everyone.

What is your Favorite EPCOT Country to eat at?

ehaimanns236

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter