My waitlist came through!!!

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
At the seven month mark I tried to book 2 2 bedrooms at the Beach Club for the first week in June 4 nights. I got the first one and when I went to get the second one there was none available. Family trip is now in disarray. Put in two waitlist for lockoff and regular 2 bedroom. In the meantime I get a two bedroom lockoff at Boardwalk. well five and a half months later my waitlist came through. The pixie dust has performed its magic once again.

At the seven month mark I tried to book 2 2 bedrooms at the Beach Club for the first week in June 4 nights. I got the first one and when I went to get the second one there was none available. Family trip is now in disarray. Put in two waitlist for lockoff and regular 2 bedroom. In the meantime I get a two bedroom lockoff at Boardwalk. well five and a half months later my waitlist came through. The pixie dust has performed its magic once again.
NEVER GIVE UP -0 you stuck with it. Waitlists come through more than people realize. Circumstances change a lot - it would be interesting to know what the percentage is. I have a good record by being patient. I hope you have a great trip.

Sue

I always stay optimistic about waitlists! I have had one in since the 7 month mark for boardwalk view at BWV. I refuse to give up hope!

That is great! I am planning to put in a waitlist for December 16-22 at Beachclub. I know chances are slim but it doesn't hurt to try!

Wonderful news! So happy for you...pixiedust:

I just had two WL come through too. Granted they were both for just one night but I hadn't had much luck on my last few WL. So now my odds are up. But, OP, great snag and nice for you all to be at same resort and at BCV with SAB and Beaches and Cream. Congrats!

I always stay optimistic about waitlists! I have had one in since the 7 month mark for boardwalk view at BWV. I refuse to give up hope!

This waitlist just came through on Saturday! It was a wash points-wise, just an upgrade in view :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter