My upcoming trip is

Piper

DIS Veteran
no longer solo. My son is meeting me in Orlando to get some pixie dust! He has had a rough year--his wife died unexpectedly last June. So he is meeting me at WDW and then moving to Houston (his old hometown) for a change of scene and hopefully a brighter and happier time.

I'm sorry for your son's loss. I hope you enjoy your time with him at WDW.

Bless his heart, Piper :( I'm so sorry to hear of his loss--what a huge loss that must have been.

I hope you have a <b>magical</b> time with your son and I hope you both get to smile lots and lots.

Solo trips are wonderful fun but a trip with a grown up son is <b>magical</b> itself. Go make lots of happy memories.

I wish there would be a Houston meet sometime when I am home. I would love to meet you.

Katholyn

Piper,

I'm so sorry to hear of your son's loss! I too lost my wife at a young age in June '96 and I live in Houston now. She was 38 then. She left me with an 8 YO girl who is her spitting image in both looks and personality! If your son ever needs someone to talk to that's been through a similar tragedy please send him my way. P&PD

Thank you for the offer Kirk. He is really struggling right now....to the point of moving and completely starting over. He is only bringing clothes with him! I am very concerned for his mental health right now. I hope he can rebuild his life--they were married for ten years. She had a son who is 17 and not moving---staying with relatives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter