My upcoming 2nd Trip to DLP March 2023 after 3 decades lots of Questions pls help?

DreamCatcher777

Mouseketeer
Hi pretty late I am sorry want to ask you all how has gone often in Paris both Parks and stayed in a Disney Resort, couple of important Questions I already asked some Youtubers that also going multiple times in a Year but not sure if they will answer it or would have the time to answer me it soon so I hope some here can help me on that emergencies.

Q1) How does it work with the Magic Shuttle from CDG should I get pretty soon from Disney my Document e-Mail for the Shuttlebus since I departure less than 3 weeks and booked it when will it come couple Days before and where whom should I shown that document in CDG someone at the counter window there or the Bus Driver and how does it works the Buses coming and going every hour or what I´ve heard in some YTVideo so hit or miss Situation and there are only coming one Bus that stops at all the Disney Resorts or even on Partner ones as well????

Q2) Are there also powerbank machines in the Parks just like in WDW for €30,- getting one and swiping switching when empty to get another for free to use ???

Q3) Are there USB outlets around the Park and european friendly to use to load your accu of your phones???

Q4) Can You pay cash and or with VISA CARD everywhere even in Val D´Europe Shopping Mall Supermarket Primark and other stores????

Q5) How good is the Internet connection and what is best for Internet just getting a WLAN (wireless local Area Network Hot spot or is there a better way for Internet connection with your Phone)??? Cuz need to use Uber and it could be maybe not connected with Disney there even when it should be almost in the Disney bubble Area maybe????

Q6) Gratuities aren´t common like it would be in the States so I guess you can give but you don´t need to give alright??? Since in Europe we usually don´t do that like that like they do in the States.????

Q7) How does it work with the Meal Plan??? I guess it will be on the Magic Card (their pendant to the magic band) should I always say at the beginning and than using it at the end ???

Q8) Have the Photopass Photographers also a recognizable outfit like in Disney World will they be next to character meets and Main Street other Places they would be available????

Q9) Did anyone know if it´s a small world could be open in two weeks or not so sure or unlikely???

Q10) Are the nighttime Shows I guess always mostly starting at the end of the Park Hours Time 9 or 10 p.m. in DL Park and on few Days in Walt Disney studios Park with power the light that isn´t going on on the 15.+17.03. and other dates there it is around Tower of Terror.??? Should be at the end before the park closes than after the show.

Q11) Which stores has 30th DLP and 100th Disney Merch and where did they have the Art of DLP Book for the 30th and the book for the 100th of Disney??? I guess biggest Store would be World of Disney in Disney Village and Emporium in DLP and the Disney Store in DVillage any other that has something as well????

Q12) Which Food-Places has the unique best 30th Snacks and Drinks like Cafe Hyperion has a Chocolat Mousse with some Cake and what´s are those 30th Anniversary Tumbler things special bottles you can drink out and have it than as souvenir and aren´t those the same on those different places????

Q13) With Fantasyland and Discoveryland Train Stations on refurb does it mean you only can take the Train from Main Street to Frontierland Depot Station and from there back to Main Street or is it possible they are ready to reopen those or are they always close during Winter and re-open later around Easter???

Q14) Pinocchio re-opens Saturday March 18th could it´s a small world also be open on that Saturday since the Park is open til 10 p.m.????

Q15) How far advanced are the constructions on Arendelle could it be open this Year or would it be more likely next year??? Guess a lot of things still to do there building a huge Lake the Castle the mountain the rides, the big boats from the lake that takes guest on the other side of the lakes, the nighttime Show Spectacle on the Lake????

Q16) Are Luggage claim (baggage claim) not so far away will arrive on Terminal 2B than getting my luggages and than walking til 2F to the Magical Shuttle since it is on the same side will it be just a straight walk forward across 2D and further to 2F where they should be located.????

Sorry a lot of Questions I hope some of you can help me with those first time flying there last time we had a terrible over 12+ hrs drive from my hometown directly to Hotel Santa Fe when it was 1993 now it is CARS LAND driven overdone.

I stay in Style in Hotel New York The Art of Marvel
Q17) when would be the best way to participating in the HERO STATION meeting some Characters since I have to book it before I go and is there usually a photopass photographer to make those pics.

Q18) How often does the Bus shuttles to the Park going from the Resorts???

Q19) Has those Resort Hotels a similar Safe like WDW ones has in the Room and also a cooler fridge thing???

Q20) Is the TV Experience kinda like WDW is there some English Versions or is everything in French even the TV Stations only french ones or did they have international Channels on there is at least the Park related stuff in English or a chance of German????

So enough that´s a lot of questions hope most some can help me again on them so many things have changed since those many years back than funny enough we know MGM Studios are coming didn´t expect it would take a decade for them to bring it to life.

Since than so much has changed in both Parks since I couldn´t see all the things in the MAIN Park as well couple of things will be totally new for me as well. But it kinda hurts if some things like it´s a small world and Mark Twain Riverboat aren´t operating since those were part of my Memory because I do this Trip also to honoring my great late Mother that should have had yesterday her 80th Birthday but instead had couple of Days ago her 12th DEATH Day.

She my oldest Brother and I visited EURO DISNEY like it was called the first few yrs back than FRANCs and expensive nontheless. Wish me Luck Guys that the Magic of Disney is there (even when I heard some naughty things that the Princesses striked on Shine Brighter only because Tiana one would get paid better than the rest Girlie fights bring some STRIKES) so fingers crossed they fixing that. I want to see my beloved Princesses :love1::love::worship::flower3::p.

Yeah anyways will be filming it and hopefully without issues can post it on my YT Channel later on if you want you can check out my WDW 2nd Trip vids, few on MrChrisDanger my Epcot Skyliner has already 239 views so happy hope the others getting also some love as well.

Hope the WLAN CONNECTION is much better in Paris since filming eating the accu power quickly and need to film a lot on my first Day so that I can enjoy the rest of my Vacation focusing on the Magic Happiness and Fun.

Wow, that's a lot of questions and question marks 😉

1. I havent used the buses in quite a while, but there should still be a desk inside where you can buy tickets. If you have prepaid, you should only have to show it to the driver.

My dislike for the buses os that they do not ride on time. Even when the bus arrives on time, I have it happen more than once that the bus driver goes on a 15 minute break first. I understand they need their breaks, but it is frustrating.

2. No, there is no powerbank station.

3. In covid times they have installen some place where you can charge your phone, lock it away and continue touring. But never used it, I always bring my own powerbank. As you do not need to use your phone constantly in DLP, in comparison to WDW, your battery dies slower. Unless you use your phone to film everything, you can go a long way with a full battery. But if you want to charge without using a power adapter, bring your own powerbank.

4. I am going for yes, but there a couple of ATMs, in the right arcade (when facing the castle) and next to Buzz Lightyear come to mind.

5. When staying at a Disney hotel the wifi is strong enough to stand outside where you wait for your uber.

6. Tips are welcome but not necessary.

7. Never used the mealplan, but it can never hurt to mention it on forehand.

8. Yes, photopass photographers have a uniform. Look for brown coats.

9. I wouldn't count on Small World to be open. You can hope, but unlikely.

10. Yes, night time shows are nomally at park closing, but check the app.

11. Yes, to the stores mentioned and also have a look at Flora's boutique, the first store on your right at the beginning of Main Street for 30th merch. Next to City Hall is a bookstore.

12. It can change with the seasons, check the ap and keep an eye on Facebook for ED92 and Pixiedust.be

13. Most likely, they will just go round without the stops in Fantasyland and Discoveryland. But check the app.

14. Repeat question :p we do not know yet when Small World will reopen, but it's unlikely it will be dependent on Bella Notte.

15. Do not expect Arendelle to be open this year.

16-17, 19. Do not know.

18. Yes, they go regularly, but you will be much quicker walking the 5 minutes.

20. Mainly French stations, but plenty of other European languages.

Wow, that's a lot of questions and question marks 😉

1. I havent used the buses in quite a while, but there should still be a desk inside where you can buy tickets. If you have prepaid, you should only have to show it to the driver.

My dislike for the buses os that they do not ride on time. Even when the bus arrives on time, I have it happen more than once that the bus driver goes on a 15 minute break first. I understand they need their breaks, but it is frustrating.

2. No, there is no powerbank station.

3. In covid times they have installen some place where you can charge your phone, lock it away and continue touring. But never used it, I always bring my own powerbank. As you do not need to use your phone constantly in DLP, in comparison to WDW, your battery dies slower. Unless you use your phone to film everything, you can go a long way with a full battery. But if you want to charge without using a power adapter, bring your own powerbank.

4. I am going for yes, but there a couple of ATMs, in the right arcade (when facing the castle) and next to Buzz Lightyear come to mind.

5. When staying at a Disney hotel the wifi is strong enough to stand outside where you wait for your uber.

6. Tips are welcome but not necessary.

7. Never used the mealplan, but it can never hurt to mention it on forehand.

8. Yes, photopass photographers have a uniform. Look for brown coats.

9. I wouldn't count on Small World to be open. You can hope, but unlikely.

10. Yes, night time shows are nomally at park closing, but check the app.

11. Yes, to the stores mentioned and also have a look at Flora's boutique, the first store on your right at the beginning of Main Street for 30th merch. Next to City Hall is a bookstore.

12. It can change with the seasons, check the ap and keep an eye on Facebook for ED92 and Pixiedust.be

13. Most likely, they will just go round without the stops in Fantasyland and Discoveryland. But check the app.

14. Repeat question :p we do not know yet when Small World will reopen, but it's unlikely it will be dependent on Bella Notte.

15. Do not expect Arendelle to be open this year.

16-17, 19. Do not know.

18. Yes, they go regularly, but you will be much quicker walking the 5 minutes.

20. Mainly French stations, but plenty of other European languages.
Thanks Karin for helping me out and almost answering all my questions as good as you can. But with Q5) I meant on my destination at Val D´Europe Shopping Mall close to DLP want to go to the Supermarket and looking to Primark since they have Disney Licensed (cheaper ???) Stuff also in there they having a Aquarium but will not have the time since want to visit the PARKS for filming that´s why I need to charge my filming Phone my regular I hope will have plenty power but with filming it goes quickly.

But thank you so much for your support so excited can´t wait so much time passed so many things changed there and even in itself it has changed. Hope the weather gets better pretty cold here and guessing there as well.

Where is the Sun it´s almost Spring Hellloooooo want to been warmed not freezed the World is cold enough at the moment need some happiness and honoring my beloved great late Mother hope will have some memories there thinking of her miss her so much.

And with Q1) did you have get a confirmation E-Mail or so from the Shuttle Service shortly before your trip that you have shown to the Driver like you mentioned since I bought it as part of my package, I guess it is almost similar like Sunshine flyer not sure but I thought it also was shortly before the trip that I got or earlier have forgotten it but wondering and worried I know still 2 weeks left but should be sended pretty soon or I have to call Disney and ask what´s going on with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter