My Universal Photo Packages

Those of you who have printed at Sams Club or Costco, any issues? I sent mine through Sams and got the these are copywrited we won't produce them spiel. They basically said we don't believe you when I told them I had the package so I could download and print outside the park.

Whenever I've downloaded from disney or universal, the "release" was included. You should just have to show that to them.

I'll have to look for that. Maybe I missed something in the folder. I was already not happy with them about other things and this was the topper. Thank you.

I printed mine at Sam's Club with no problem but I take mine there on a disk and sit at their photo station and choose, edit and submit for printing while I'm there, I've never had any problem, even with reproducing photos that probably should have been copyrighted. I don't submit them over the internet for printing.

Those of you who have printed at Sams Club or Costco, any issues? I sent mine through Sams and got the these are copywrited we won't produce them spiel. They basically said we don't believe you when I told them I had the package so I could download and print outside the park.

We printed some of ours last week through Sam's Club (order placed online and picked up in club) and had no problems.

Ugh, was hoping for a 4th of July sale. Leave for Univ in a week and was hoping to snag a last minute deal on photos.

Saw a post on the My Universal Photo FB page that the 5 days and 1 year package will be on sale starting 7/15.
Thank you so much for this info.. I didn’t even know about the Facebook page for the photos. I can’t wait for the sale to go live.

Looking for some help. My son just got back from UO. On one of the rides the scanner was broken so they gave him a card. The card got wet so he took a picture of it. I tried to enter the code on the amazing photos website and I get an error message. Any suggestions?
1563239664210.png

Looking for some help. My son just got back from UO. On one of the rides the scanner was broken so they gave him a card. The card got wet so he took a picture of it. I tried to enter the code on the amazing photos website and I get an error message. Any suggestions?
View attachment 417764
They are only good till the end of that day - he would have needed to go by the picture kiosk and have it’s addd then - they delete photos at the end of the day

They are only good till the end of that day - he would have needed to go by the picture kiosk and have it’s addd then - they delete photos at the end of the day

I was afraid of that. He thought they worked like the Rip It Rock It Coaster. Thanks for the quick reply.

I was afraid of that. He thought they worked like the Rip It Rock It Coaster. Thanks for the quick reply.

Sorry I don’t have a better response for you

You could try messaging them on Facebook - my universal photos - and maybe they can work some “shrek farts” as my husband callls them (instead of Disney’s pixie dust) for you

Just a heads-up - we were at Universal last week and while we love our photos and can download them, I tried printing some and they are quite fuzzy. They do NOT include high resolution photos (Unlike Disney that gives you the option to download a high res file). When I reached out to them, they indicated that they are mostly intended for social media sharing and limited printing (up to 5x7) but even some of my 5x7s printed fuzzy. The prints we got in the park were fantastic though.

I have not had this experience - I have printed several 8x10's from walmart, walgreens, and shutterfly, and have recieved good qulaity prints - it might have been a glitch that day or timeframe - sorry you had that experience though!

I reached out to them back in November 2018 (just before I purchased a 5-day package) and they replied saying their photos are provided at 1500x2100 for portrait and 2100x1500 for landscape. From what I can tell, that should be good enough for even 8x10.

Whenever I've downloaded from disney or universal, the "release" was included. You should just have to show that to them.

I'll have to look for that. Maybe I missed something in the folder. I was already not happy with them about other things and this was the topper. Thank you.

Bethany, did you find a release?

I asked My Universal Photos (through FB messenger) yesterday about a release so I can get the photos printed at Costco. The last two times I tried to print Disney photos at Costco, I had to bring in the release. MUP replied back "Our photos are not allowed to be printed at other retail locations. We do not have permission from the Universal properties to allow that. Sorry. "

I'm hoping I can still get some photos printed at Walmart maybe. I know my Costco will not print without a release.

I just wanted to let everyone know it's easy to change your photo package if you have not used it yet.

In November I purchased the 5-day photo package when it was on sale for $59.99. Since then we decided to upgrade to Seasonal APs and our days will not be 5 consecutive days. Yesterday I asked how I could upgrade to the 1 year AP photo package for $79.99. MUP told me to purchase the 1 year package then send them the confirmation # for the 5 day package and they will refund it.

Bethany, did you find a release?

I asked My Universal Photos (through FB messenger) yesterday about a release so I can get the photos printed at Costco. The last two times I tried to print Disney photos at Costco, I had to bring in the release. MUP replied back "Our photos are not allowed to be printed at other retail locations. We do not have permission from the Universal properties to allow that. Sorry. "

I'm hoping I can still get some photos printed at Walmart maybe. I know my Costco will not print without a release.

I printed mine through shutterfly and they didn't require a release

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!