My Universal Photo Packages

So does 5 consecutive days mean in a row...we are staying 7 days but only planning on 5 days at the park. We plan to take a day off in the middle to rest, can we still use this 5 day pass?
Yes, it is for 5 days in a row. You can still buy / use the 5 day package, but it stops working after the fifth day from when you activate it. It is still a good deal - I got the 5 day package and used 4 days, and ended up with a ton of pictures. Note that the prints included with the package need to be printed in the park by the end of the fifth day.

Any tips to actually check out and pay from https://presale.amazingpictures.com/UniversalFlorida.aspx? I add to the cart, select "next" from the shopping cart, log in, and then it just takes me back to the main page showing the shopping cart. It does this whether I put in the good password or a bad one on the logon, so it doesn't seem to really be logging in.

Can you try creating as a new member?

So does 5 consecutive days mean in a row...we are staying 7 days but only planning on 5 days at the park. We plan to take a day off in the middle to rest, can we still use this 5 day pass?

Yes. You have to use them 5 days in a row - so if you took a break in the middle, you would loose 1 day of photos

Just a heads-up - we were at Universal last week and while we love our photos and can download them, I tried printing some and they are quite fuzzy. They do NOT include high resolution photos (Unlike Disney that gives you the option to download a high res file). When I reached out to them, they indicated that they are mostly intended for social media sharing and limited printing (up to 5x7) but even some of my 5x7s printed fuzzy. The prints we got in the park were fantastic though.

Just a heads-up - we were at Universal last week and while we love our photos and can download them, I tried printing some and they are quite fuzzy. They do NOT include high resolution photos (Unlike Disney that gives you the option to download a high res file). When I reached out to them, they indicated that they are mostly intended for social media sharing and limited printing (up to 5x7) but even some of my 5x7s printed fuzzy. The prints we got in the park were fantastic though.
That is very disappointing.

I have not had this experience - I have printed several 8x10's from walmart, walgreens, and shutterfly, and have recieved good qulaity prints - it might have been a glitch that day or timeframe - sorry you had that experience though!

I have not had this experience - I have printed several 8x10's from walmart, walgreens, and shutterfly, and have recieved good qulaity prints - it might have been a glitch that day or timeframe - sorry you had that experience though!
That is reassuring! I had a hard time believing that photo quality would be that poor with any reasonable camera. At the same time, their response was troubling.

Thanks for the reminder, had the year one, I have an AP, and over 200 pictures for three trips on that year time. Since it will be expiring soon, the 130 deal for 2 years I just got tonight, is awesome. Love the ride pictures and some of the photo people are a hoot.

I have only downloaded, so wil try to print at Costco and see the quality. I will let you all know how I do.

Disappointed if the resolution quality is not good when printing out. Appreciate the above poster letting us know of the poor quality of prints.

Oh and with that 129.99 AP 2 year deal, besides the free pints in park, free Shutterbutton video. That video is around 60 dollars alone. Sweet.

I disagree. I enlarged mine to 8x10's and one to poster size and had no fuzziness in any of my photo package photos. I don't know why you did. Maybe you should contact Amazing photos...

Ugh.....Had the window open on my browser and never completed the purchase. I just went back and the sale is over GRRRRRRRRRRR. Any idea when they normally post a new one?

Ugh.....Had the window open on my browser and never completed the purchase. I just went back and the sale is over GRRRRRRRRRRR. Any idea when they normally post a new one?

They’re pretty regular. I’d expect one for 4th July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!