My Universal Photo Packages

Ok, so if I download the amazing pictures app, I can then buy the annual pass for $79.99? Seems a catch as the 14 day one is $139.99. Am I missing something don’t want to buy it & then be told I couldn’t order as I’m not an annual member? Has anyone actually bought this deal? Thanks again

All can buy the photo package but the ap discount makes it a good monetary deal

For the discount, you do need the ap

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the "ap" here refers to Annual Pass and not the Amazing Picture App. I "think" Niki may be interpreting it as the Amazing Pictures App in the previous posts. I don't know the answers to the other questions but hope this helps clear the muddied waters a bit!

Call and ask. Their non-discounted Annual Pass package states "Requires a Universal Florida annual pass, will be converted to a 3 day package if you do not have annual pass."

The discounted one does not say that, but it is worth calling to confirm.

Ok, so if I download the amazing pictures app, I can then buy the annual pass for $79.99? Seems a catch as the 14 day one is $139.99. Am I missing something don’t want to buy it & then be told I couldn’t order as I’m not an annual member? Has anyone actually bought this deal? Thanks again

You can buy the AP package before you buy your AP. They won't ask for it until you activate the package in the parks. I have heard of cases in which people got away with not showing an AP, but I wouldn't chance it. If they ask you for an AP and you don't have one, it gets converted to a 3 day package.

Just to confirm, we bought our APs AFTER the package but BEFORE activation and we were just fine.

Is this sale over? I can't see anything on sale at the moment via this link.

So I’ve just received an email saying I didn’t need to be an annual member! Too late now as the offer is no longer on. I should’ve just bought it at the time & risked it

If you can wait that long, the Mardi Gras offer came in early February of last year. I would expect a similar offer this year.

How do you get your photos after the trip? I'm familiar with the Memory Maker at Disney, so I was hoping the process is similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!