:-( my trip was cancelled...

Susycakes

Earning My Ears
Not sure where to post this but I figure this might be a good spot..

I was planning a trip for last August 2013 , ten whole months in advance! I had my ADRs lined up, tickets booked, AoA resort, flight...

Then in March my lung transplant started unexpectedly rejecting. After 11 years!

And for some reason I never stabilized. So I had to cancel my Disney trip. Instead of being in Orlando, I was at the hospital going thru an evaluation to see if I can qualify for another transplant.

And here I am waiting....but if and when i do get another chance at life..if they ask me what I'm going to now..I'm going to say " I'm going to Disney world!!"

Keep me in your prayers !!

Not sure where to post this but I figure this might be a good spot..

I was planning a trip for last August 2013 , ten whole months in advance! I had my ADRs lined up, tickets booked, AoA resort, flight...

Then in March my lung transplant started unexpectedly rejecting. After 11 years!

And for some reason I never stabilized. So I had to cancel my Disney trip. Instead of being in Orlando, I was at the hospital going thru an evaluation to see if I can qualify for another transplant.

And here I am waiting....but if and when i do get another chance at life..if they ask me what I'm going to now..I'm going to say " I'm going to Disney world!!"

Keep me in your prayers !!
Sorry to hear that.
Good luck on qualifying for another lung.

Sorry to hear about your lung problem degrading again. I noticed on another thread about sadness/ trying to stay positive (BTW hope u and family r getting whatever help u need for that)
I noticed u have IPAD. I'm sure u have to stay in bed a lot but could u virtually travel to Disney - get family together in bed for a weekend and hook up iPad to tv to play you tube videos of rope drop rides etc play dis movies eat dis like food everyone can choose fav rides etc and look at resorts
= virtual trip to give you all a little cheer up .
Have fun on ur magic carpet ride/ bed

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts