• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Thanksgiving Miracle Continues!!!

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
The begining of November I had some "wierd health symtems" and it was thought to be a Brain Tumor. I had CAT scans and MRI's and they weren't conclusive.

I asked for my church and friends to pray for me and they ask their churchs and friends to pray. I requested, my DIS friends, for Pixie Dust and prayer,too. [thank-you all!!]

They needed to do a biopsy. After the biopsy the Surgeon was really sure it was a tumor. But sent it on to the Pathologist's. They tested and it was in inclusive, so they sent everything to the University Hospital for more tests. Their findings were that it was not a tumor but inflammation. The Surgeon called the day before Thanksgiving to tell us!! We rejoiced that all the prays had worked!!

But the Surgeon was confused. So,she had me have another MRI aweek ago last friday. This friday we got the results. The MRI results showed nothing new. Hugh Good News! It means that nothing is growing in my head. And the Thankgiving Miracle still continues!! As we knew it would!! The Dr.'s will continue to closely follow my health for safty sake.

I do believe in miracles, I do believe,I do believe in miracles!
Many Many thanks for all the good wishs,pixie dust, and the prayers!!

tink2dw
Laura

What WONDERFUL news for you!!! You're right though--miracles happen every day. All you gotta do is BELIEVE!!! May God continue to bless you!

Thanks for the update. I wondered how you were doing.
Will continue to send pixie dust and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter