My son won...

ksc37

DIS Veteran
a free Mickey Bar outside of the safari in AK on Friday. He had to name two animals he saw on the safari, and he got a little certificate and some ice cream.

That was all we "won", but the trip was great anyway. It sure would have been nice to win that stay in the castle (even if it is beige :rolleyes: )

We just got back from our WDW trip and my kids received small gifts as well. I hadn't told them about the million dreams promotion so they were quite excited to receive something special.

At AK, they ordered a bag of popcorn, but the CM gave them a souvenier bucket and told them it was part of the celebration.

At MK, we were all sitting down on a bench and a CM came up with a bag of cotton candy and told them that she needed 2 official "taste testers" to see if the cotton candy was good enough. They tasted it for her, she thanked them, gave them a certificate announcing that they were taste testers and she gave them the bag. Cotton candy at 10:00am...my kids were in heaven!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter