My solo trip in October

JiminyCricketFan

Disneyland Vet
I will be traveling to WDW October 18 to 26. I am very excited. I am having a blast going over my plans. This is only my second trip so I am trying to do as much as I can. I will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. :teeth:

<b>JiminyCricketFan</b> It's great to see you here. I'm glad you found the DIS and very pleased that you came to adults/solo travelers to make your first post. Welcome!

I lived in Phoenix for 9 years. Actually attended South Mountain High School way back when it was a nice place to go to school. I understand it has changed quite a bit since 1965 :(

At any rate, Phoenix is my favorite place to visit, love the weather.

I have never been to WDW during October, isn't that sad? I plan to change that if I can.

I've seen the lobby of WL but never stayed there, I need to change that too, don't I? I understand that it is a wonderful resort.

Enjoy planning your trip here, on the DIS, planning is half the fun :)

Welcome to the Adult/Solo Board. Oct is a great time to visit WDW. The weather is usually very mild then. The Food and Wine Festival in Epcot is a wonderful experience. I love sampling foods from around the world. There are also Halloween parties (MNSSHP) at the MK during late Oct. They're a lot of fun.
The WL is a beautiful resort. Take the resort tour- it is quite informative. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter