My Siggy Keeps Changing

Forum Jumper

uses lots of words
Every once in a while, I sign in and someone has changed something about my siggy. I had a link in my siggy that showed a gif from a Disney site. Now it is completely gone and no one has said a word to me about making a change. And it wasn't even taken "well". Now I see IMG is showing in my siggy, which I had not set up before.

I think it was last year that someone did the same thing. I had added a heart to my personal photo account and posted it in my siggy and one day it was gone, although the heart image is still sitting in my photo account. And no one said a word.

I would appreciate knowing who is messing with my siggy and why.

Every once in a while, I sign in and someone has changed something about my siggy. I had a link in my siggy that showed a gif from a Disney site. Now it is completely gone and no one has said a word to me about making a change. And it wasn't even taken "well". Now I see IMG is showing in my siggy, which I had not set up before.

I think it was last year that someone did the same thing. I had added a heart to my personal photo account and posted it in my siggy and one day it was gone, although the heart image is still sitting in my photo account. And no one said a word.

Once in a while DISboards seems to have issues with various types of image files. And then it clears up.

@WebmasterJackie @WebmasterKathy @WebmasterMaryJo anyone have some input?

Hmmm... usually that means that the link is broken from the site where your image is being hosted. It could be that they changed something in the link or maybe updated their software? I would start there first. The only time an admin here would remove an image is if it were inappropriate in some way which I don't think is the case here.

@Forum Jumper

Your signature looks intact, this is what I see:

upload_2019-2-28_6-25-38.png

FAN-Snow-Fairies.gif
I've been BOO'ED by Pkondz!!!
icon_mickey_halloween.gif

FAN-Snow-Fairies.gif

Does Photobucket allow image linking? I remember there was a site that no longer allowed it.

When I pasted the image link as a new url, this is what I got:

upload_2019-2-28_6-28-48.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter