My Shanghai Disneyland Grand Opening Experience Trip Report & FAQ Answered

I appreciate that it's difficult to give a concrete answer, but how many days would you suggest for a visit to Shanghai Disney early to mid next year. Would two days be sufficient to experience ALL rides and most other entertainment? Or would three or four days be required?
I was there two weeks after Grand Opening and spent 3 full days at ShDLR. I was overwhelmed by the resort's delivery of "Quintessential Disney Magic" while at the same time impressed with their originality. Best example would be ShDLRs version of Peter Pan and Pirates of the Caribbean, both of which are the best incarnations of each of the attractions at any Disney resort. All in all, I dont love comparing DIS vs DIS, as I don't think it's an 'apples to apples' comparison. But I do enjoy a healthy, fair debate into which DIS park reigns supreme today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts