My second Disney Magical Vacation plan--INPUT please

Marcela

Mouseketeer
My fam is heading to WDW 9/27/10-10/3/10 for a free DDP vacation!!!:banana: My itinerary is as follows, and I'd appreciate some input, and perhaps suggestions from all of you Disney Wiser Disers. :rotfl2:

Monday 9/27 arrive in Orlando around 2 pm, and hopefully all will go well, so I could be at CSR checking in between 3 and 4. Dinner at 'Ohana at 6:20pm (first time at 'Ohana)

Tuesday 9/28-Animal Kingdom at opening, first we will go on the Safari, then wander around elsewhere and ride rides. Lunch at Tusker House :love: at 1:15pm (2nd time and so excited). Evening will be spent Dowtown Disney, shopping and playing at Disney Quest. Dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express.

Wednesday 9/29- Blizzard Beach here we come :cool2:. Evening spent at Epcot, dinner at Teppan Edo at 8:30pm (first time visit to Teppan Edo, but reviews are very good).

Thursday 9/30-Back for some more water park fun at BB, but just for a couple of hours (staying at CSR should make it quick and easy for a short visit to BB). We will be leaving BB around noon, back to the resort, get ready, and go to DHS. Lunch ressie at Mama Melrose's (second time at MM, yummy) at 2:20pm, then some rides and finally Fantasmic at 8. Quick service meal at the Pepper Market at CSR.

Friday 10/1- A super flexible day for us, should probably do some packing prep:guilty:. Pool, water park, Dowtown Disney in the morning???? But would love to go back to Epcot for a snack at the French Bakery, and to watch Illuminations!

Saturday 10/2 - Magic Kingdom day. We've been to this park the most in the past, but can't leave without seeing the fireworks and without riding Space Mountain! We will slip out for dinner at the Cape May restaurant (first time visit, and the crab legs are calling my name) for the seafood buffet at 5:30, then back to MK for fireworks, and back to the resort for our last night at WDW.

I feel really good about this plan :cloud9:, but like everyone else, I experience moments of uncertainty!:scared1:

Thanks for letting me share my vacation plan with you!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter