My review of the 3 qs at mk

Meridagal

Mouseketeer
We ate at Bog( breakfast), cosmic rays, and Pinocchio this trip in June.

BOG- I really wanted to try this bc I had lunch there last trip(dec16) and really loved it. We were on the dining plan so cost was not an issue. We had breakfast at 10. I loved the 10 timeframe bc we were able to hit a few rides before breakfast. Right after breakfast we had a fp to Peterpan that was for 1030 then mine train at 1130. The food was good but not great. My doughnut thing was worth the try but I didn't love it. I would not go here if I was paying pop. I was unable to get a lunch reservation this trip. I think it is worth it if you are on the dining plan or can get in before park open.

Cosmic rays- my 6 year old loved this place. I on the other hand did not but she got to pick lunch that day. I think the fumes from the race cars clouded my judgement. I should have veto her and went to Peco's. What can I say it was hot and we were right there. It's not the worst burger in the world, but it's not the best. The fries are well, Disney fries. They do have the best icee that I believe you can only get there, strawberry$4.99. Next time we will buy her an icee and rest then head to peco's.

Pinocchio- we always seem to end of eating here once every trip. The flatbread pizza are ok. I do like that two pizza can feed my family (ds2 & dh6). We go because fantasyland is our hub for now and there's ac. It's just an ok QS in my opinion.

Columbia harbour house- I forgot that we ate here until after I posted this thread. I ordered the plate that had fish, chicken and shrimp. I really enjoyed this meal. I thought the shrimp was perfect, not chewy at all. I was on the dpp and sharing with my dh(6) so my ds(2) could have her kids meal. He had the pb sandwich combo. He loved his sandwich and I thought the kids meal was a good value. My dh ordered the fish and chips. He said it was okay. I think he had fish and chips a few too many times that week and he was just over it. My favorite thing about this place was where we sat. I was lucky enough to get a table on the second floor over looking the street below. My kids were happy to watch the people below while we finished our meal. I would like to eat here again, but I'm not sure if dh would try it again.

We didn't get to eat at Peco's bill this trip. It is the best qs in mk w/ac I exclude bog because of the difficulty getting a reservation.

All these reviews are my opinion and no one is right or wrong in places they hold dear.

Last edited:
Thanks. I was wondering about the flatbread at Pinocchio's. When I last went it was pizza, now it seems everything is flatbread. I'm assuming I can get a plain cheese one. My last trip we were at Beach Club and the flatbread's there were not enough to share. It was enough when we shared a pizza at Pinocchio's.

Thank you for sharing!! CHH is one of my favorite QS at the Magic Kingdom, I share the same opinion as you about Cosmic Rays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter