My plans (needed a little help please)

gracieclaire

Mouseketeer
Hi this will be our 4th trip to dlp, 1st 2yrs we went in June in the ranch and the weather was fab had 5days the 1st trip and 6days the 2nd :cool1:

the last one was last july we stayed at the santa fe and it was a total wash out only 3 days in the pouring rain, lo got stung within minutes of hitting the park and i was ill :sick:

So plan this yr is there are 8 of us 4A 17,15,14,13,and 6, i will buy the yearly passes the £149 euro ones we are all the same surname so will get the family discount.

travel will be eurostar straight through

Now i would like to find an appartment that would hopefully fit us all in within train distance of the park and stay a week i have found one in val d'europe and was wondering how much would it cost back and forth to the park daily on the train and also a trip to paris is planned.

Does anybody have any other appartment ideas? or train price ideas? Do the trains run very late and/or very early? (it will be July school hols) or indeed any input at all even if you think this is a daft idea :lovestruc

many thanks to you all and hopefully will be adding my 4th ticker soon :banana:

Hi - sounds like a great trip! I think it was about 12 euros for a book of ten tickets (adults) to/from DLP from Val d europe, but sure someone will confirm. When we were there in June trains were running well up to and past late park closing, and the same in October when we were there til gone 11pm for the MNSSHP - so think it'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter