My package being sent out the day I leave!

slg

DIS Veteran
Just informed that my package is being sent out the day I leave for my pre-cruise 3 day barcelona escape. Grrrr. Not sure what to do...I don't want the package arriving here while I am gone as well, I'm gone and won't be back for 5 weeks. I don't want them to send it to Paris because I am flying via easyjet to Barcelona and I don't want to have to pay for a giant box of backpacks and storage boxes and whatever is in the package. But i do want my itinerary and important numbers and luggage tags and whatever else is important.

Not sure what to do. I leave June 28 for a July 10 ABD and they are only mailing out the package on June 28. If I call DCL they say call ABD, if I call ABD they say call DCL. My TA has taken 2 weeks to get this information from them...so now I'm at my wits end.

I'll feel very vulnerable without any documentation or confirmation or proof. I have not received a single piece of information from them...other than on my dcl paperwork it said I have an abd booked and a separate package was coming.

Any advice from you smart disers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter