My new website!

I am working on building a new Disney website. So far its coming a long good and has a lot of information. It also has some cool forums, but no people on the forums. The site is called WDWExtreme. Its good but of course not as good as THE DIS. I hope some people check it and become frequent visitors. I dont want to do all the working for nothing.
Hope you like it
Matt

Looks pretty cool. Let us know when it's done, I added to my favorites list. Should we go ahead and register?

Very cool, Matt! I joined and will watch for chances to answer Cozumel questions on your board.

Minigolf Sally
Cozumel Putting Course

How are you doing kiddo!? I am going to check out your site as soon as I log off the Dis, and I'll be sure to let the others know...knowing you, it will be great!! drop me a line when you can...
Virginia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter