My new scrapbook room

That is so fantastic! We don't have basements in FL so no chance of anything like that for me :(

:thumbsup2 thanks for all the nice comments. I am enjoying the room so much.

I see by the date of the original post that it's been about 6 or 7 weeks since you posted the pics! How are you enjoying your new space??

(P.S. - I'm still inspired...but still haven't even started on my basement yet! :lmao: )

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I see by the date of the original post that it's been about 6 or 7 weeks since you posted the pics! How are you enjoying your new space??

(P.S. - I'm still inspired...but still haven't even started on my basement yet! :lmao: )

I actually have a mess now (which is good cuz it means I am actually working on things!!!) I have pumped out a dozen birthday cards for various family members and a handful of pages!! I also have had a friend over and we scrapped together!!

thanks for asking. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter