My nephew graduates from USMC boot camp today!

restful urchin

Mouseketeer
I am so proud of him!! I wish I could be there to see him in San Diego. His goal going into boot camp was to be honor man like his daddy was. I'll find out tonight when I talk to them all how things went.

My friends both Canadian and American think I'm nuts, but if my nephew wants to serve his country then more power to him.

I'll just be praying now that he stays safe.

Liz

Congratulations! Both my nephews are in the Marine Corp. You have every right to be proud of your nephew. :thumbsup2 I know we are very proud of our two Marines!

Congratulations!!! My son is at Parris Island and graduates on 9/16. He has the crucible this week. I can't wait to see him!:woohoo:

Congratz! What is his advanced training to be?

He wants to go into the infantry.:scared1:
His view is that he is young and in shape so he can do it now. He eventually wants to get into intelligence. I worry about the infantry though. There will be lots of prayers going up for him and his mates... and everyone in the military!

Congrats to him! I was just down at MCRD shopping this weekend, and love seeing all the brand new Marines :) Although...it starting to make me feel old, because they are looking younger and younger!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter