My mom

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and loving replies, it makes me feel better to tell and talk to people. Thank you for your comfort. ❤ ❤

So very sorry to hear this about your mom, cbeeindisney. My condolences to you, your dad, family and your and your mom's friends. So sudden and unexpected.

Take comfort that your mom and dad had just recently returned from a wonderful winter trip at their winter home and were able to spend time at one of their favorite places together, Disney World, just the two of them, enjoying each other.

It sounds like you have a lifetime of wonderful memories of your mom. Cherish those, hold them dear. They will be with you for your lifetime ahead. Your mom will be with you for your lifetime ahead, and beyond.

God bless you, cbeeindisney, God speed for mom.

Thank you so much for this loving response, I appreciate that.

I'm very sorry for your and your family's loss. She sounds like she loved life and would be very happy to hear you will return to Disney again.

I lost my dad at the end of March and one of the things that cheered me up was coming across a picture I took of him and my mom walking with arms linked toward the train station into the Magic Kingdom. He's waiving a little a "Bye bye" behind his back to me as I'm not keeping up. I can hear his voice saying clear as day in my mind as I look at it.

Those memories are priceless.

I'm so very sorry for your loss, what a fantastic picture to find. Love that you have that picture and memory.

Thank you for your response. ❤

So very sorry for your sudden loss. I was fortunate enough to have my parents a lot longer than you, Mom was 94, Dad 84 when he passed. Never had the opportunity to say goodbye, both passed very suddenly, neither was ill, but I am consoled by the fact that me, my husband and two sons had a fabulous close relationship with them. I will treasure every memory. Blessings to navigate this very difficult time,🌸

So sorry for your loss! I hope you're able to continue her legacy of love for Disney and enjoy being in the parks!

My mother loved Disney, and her favorite things were Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom and Flower & Garden festival at Epcot, so we would usually go with her at least twice a year for many years. Two weeks after our trip to the Flower & Garden festival in 2015, she had a massive stroke and passed away. Having lost my dad years earlier, I was shocked! My wife and I had a trip scheduled a couple months later and I thought I shouldn't or wouldn't enjoy going to Disney without my Disney mom. However, I knew she would want us to continue our love for Disney, and it would be a great way to honor our memories with her. While there were definitely some sad moments and tears during our first few trips afterward --- we continue going multiple times a year and enjoy it, knowing that's what she would want. We're now passing that love to our adult children and young grandson, hoping that they'll enjoy memories of being at Disney with us, when we're no longer here as well.

I'm sorry for the loss of your mom. I lost my dad last fall. All he ever wanted for me was to be happy. It sounds like your mom would want the same for you. Honoring her memory by doing things you enjoy will always be a fitting tribute to her.

God bless you, cbeeindisney. Hugs and prayers to you and your family. I am so sorry about your Mom. I'm thankful you do have so many happy memories and that she is now at peace.

So sorry for your loss. I hope your memories of times with your mom help you through. Prayers to you and your family.

So very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please take care of yourself and come here when you need a virtual hug!

So very sorry for yours and your families loss. I hope all the wonderful memories of her and your Disney trips bring some happiness to all of you❤️

Sending virtual hugs your way. So Sorry for your loss.
Our family vacations were multi yearly visits when I was growing up. .. , which I continued with my own family.
I made a “ thing” out of taking a Fav pix of my mom with me on our trips. The pix I chose was from many years back, my mom standing on Main Street in MK in front of a particular store. I hold that pix and stand in the same spot. Some of her grandchildren have done the same thing on some Of their Special trips... like a sweet Sixteen. I’ve shared some of those pix with my siblings.
My sister bought me a Disney pin that has a locket to place My moms portrait in🥰. She thought It was better than bring the little pix frame with me. It’s just another way to keep my mom close.

The hurt never leaves, but with time it becomes bearable. Condolences.

Sending virtual hugs your way. So Sorry for your loss.
Our family vacations were multi yearly visits when I was growing up. .. , which I continued with my own family.
I made a “ thing” out of taking a Fav pix of my mom with me on our trips. The pix I chose was from many years back, my mom standing on Main Street in MK in front of a particular store. I hold that pix and stand in the same spot. Some of her grandchildren have done the same thing on some Of their Special trips... like a sweet Sixteen. I’ve shared some of those pix with my siblings.
My sister bought me a Disney pin that has a locket to place My moms portrait in🥰. She thought It was better than bring the little pix frame with me. It’s just another way to keep my mom close.

The hurt never leaves, but with time it becomes bearable. Condolences.

I love this and love that you do that- what a sweet way to carry her with you and keep her memory alive. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!