My Mom needs your prayers....

Kevin,

Continued prayers for you and your mom and I echo the concerns of others that you make sure you take care of yourself too!

:hug:

Carol... thank you for that!
I came home thinking I wasn't having so great of a day and your post put things into perspective very quickly for me!
I've never met you, but being part of the disboards you are an instant friend.
I hope you are doing well and with your positive attitude , I'm sure you will continue doing well!:grouphug:

Kevin,

Keeping your mom in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure she will be fine just fine with the two of you taking care of her. :grouphug:

Kevin,
I hope the messages on the Board keep your spirits up, knowing so many are thinking of your Mom. I know her stay in the hospital is made lighter by having you and John by her side through this all.

Stay strong, get your rest, too, and wishes for a speedy recovery for your beloved Mom!

Take care,
Julie

Continued thoughts and prayers for your mom. Please keep us updated. Take care.

Kevin,
Our continued thoughts and prayers for your Mom's speedy recovery. Thank you for taking the time to keep us updated.
{{HUGS}} to you and John

Hope everything is going well and there have been more steps forwards than back. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter