• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My latest VMK creation

See.low

Mouseketeer
A friend and I painted this backdrop for a Mad Hatter Bridal Party we went to today.

8-03-08027.jpg

Think I'll get best guest room? :rolleyes1

See (who was looking for red ears to visit all day :confused3 )

That is sooo good! I couldn't recreate something in vmk if i tried!

I absolutely GLOVE it! Especially since that was one of my favorite "free" guest rooms when starting a new character. If you have any more creations, please post!

Aww thanks so much for all the kind words, friends! :hug:
We had so much fun making it. :D

I never knew you were such an AMAZING artist and painter (same thing lol), See! Its even prettier than the virtual one :-)

That is super work u did there. I wish i could have seen it in real life. It would be like reliving vmk. Anything to bring memories of vmk.

Whoah! That is amazing :) Maybe me and tink can try it out sometime... vmk art! Yay!!! I hope she reads this hehe. Thanks for sharing your art!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter