• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My introduction

jeepwreck

DIS Veteran
i am on the boards alot but i have had no reason to some into this sections before.. but now that i am father i thought i would stop by and say hello.

My name is Jeff and i married my wife Emily 2 years ago. since then we have been to WDW twice once for our honeymoon and then again 8 months later for Christmas. We have also been to Disneyland when we got engaged.

i grow up loving Disney. Living in Vancouver BC on the west coast i grow up going to Disneyland we use to go every 2 years as a family..

also we have just bought out first first place together because we were expecting and could not stay in the place we were at so we took the plunge and bought a new place...

here is a thread that i made for the painting i did in the nursery...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3214122

here is some pictures of our little bundle of joy
James Christopher Rutter
born Jan. 16, 2014
5lbs 6ozs born 24 days early but is a strong healthy boy just a bit small.

and yes we are already planning out first WDW trip in 2015 for my moms 60th birthday :thumbsup2

Hi Jeff, Welcome! Cute pictures, and I like your screen name, must be a good story to go with that. :)

Come join us in the main thread, meet the guys and get your official DISDad's member number. :thumbsup2

lol thanks

there is a good story behind it i have used that name since high school for everything on line lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter