My heart hurts....help me understand

Heidi Lou

The Mouse's Biggest Fan!
First of all I feel so silly even posting about this here but I am so embarrassed to even tell people around me what happened....

When do you finally give up on someone?
How do you give up someone I guess is a better question....

About a year and a half ago I had a relationship end that I thought I would NEVER get over. But amazingly I did so quite easily. I think it was bc of just how badly I was being treated for 13 years on and off. I felt like I was myself again and LIVING again! This current situation is someone who has been there for me through it all. And always saw the best in me and reminded me who i was through all the bad. I always had to hear how he wished we could have figured our situation out and made it work (and honestly I wished the same thing). Well now we can try to figure it out....except it is LONG distance. I will hear from him one day and then nothing. Even went to visit and he left the hotel before i even did ( I will say this as dis friendly as it may not be to bring up...I am pretty old fashioned. and ill leave it a that). "Im gonna go now" *hug* that's how he left...geez. My heart physically aches. and I have gotten 2 texts since I left. I am so confused although I think it is pretty clear. What the heck is wrong with me????

Help bc I feel more broken hearted than ever before...

When do you finally give up on someone?

In a love relationship someone once told me when your frustrations outweigh any positive experiences. Obviously marriage is different, or can be with that measure.

Everyone has their issues and can frustrate or disappoint another. But when they outweigh the positive, it's time.

________________________________________________________-

For me friendships are very different. They often have memories and a backbone to them. And I do not judge them the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter