My friend's DH died

MushyMushy

Marseeya Here!
My friend's DH just died and I'm in shock. I don't know what to say to her. I'll be seeing her tomorrow at his viewing and she wants me to read something for the funeral on Wednesday.

It's so stupid. I bought him this funny card and all I keep thinking is that I won't get to give it to him and hear him laugh about it.

I would do the reading just as your friend asked.. it is important to her to have her friends around and involved in the service, I am sure.

You will find the right words to say when you are there.. it is hard to watch a friend go through this kind of horrible loss, but you will be there for her and that is a good thing..

Maybe after some time, you can give your friend the card that you bought for her husband and you can both laugh knowing how much he would have loved the card..

Hugs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter