• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My friend called me from BCV, they are in LOVE!!!!

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
With the resort, of course.

They were going to stay at CBR, but I convinced her to rent points and stay at the BCV. She ended up renting points from me. They checked in Saturday in a studio, and she called me yesterday to thank me, over and over. They love everything about it!

While she was talking to me, her DD was getting her bathing suit on, they were heading down to SAB.

I am so glad she called. I was going crazy wondering what they thought of the resort.

We fell in love with BCV's on our first stay there last month. If we were able to add-on, we'd definitely get a small contract there!

I am so glad she called. I was going crazy wondering what they thought of the resort.

Boy that is exciting. Now my friends never call me until they come back home.

glad you got to here while she was there!!!!

They were going to stay at CBR, but I convinced her to rent points and stay at the BCV. She ended up renting points from me. They checked in Saturday in a studio, and she called me yesterday to thank me, over and over. They love everything about it!

While she was talking to me, her DD was getting her bathing suit on, they were heading down to SAB.

Ok when you first saww it was her on CallID did you think something was wrong and panic a bit.:lmao:

We fell in love with BCV's on our first stay there last month. If we were able to add-on, we'd definitely get a small contract there!

Us as well we were there from 6-2 /6-9 and really liked it as well. We really don't travel in peak summer time so getting in should not be a problem. I would think the Oct/DEc trips we take would be good with the Add-on as I'm sure it's very hard that time of the year.

:goodvibes That's great!

We resisted and resisted the BCV add on urge, for nearly 3 years, but alas, we're on a waitlist for points. I'm glad your friends are enjoying the resort.

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter