My friend booked the podcruise!

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
My dear sweet friend, who I love with all my heart, I sent her to the dreamsunlimited to book her Disney trip....(I told her Kevin was my best friend! :thumbsup2 ).

Anyway she and her partner were talking about the cruise the other night and I did not catch on to what she was saying.....it was a long night a few to much to drink......so today in my meeting with her at school she says she is going on the podcruise! I wish I could of seen my own face.... :laughing:

She thought I was going with also, I told her I had not booked (yet).

I just thought that was so funny! Or I since I love her I will say funny...she is lucky I like her or I might have to borrow Ursulasshadow Cistene! :confused3

Yup. Book it. It's a moral imperative. AND a good deal. :thumbsup2

Yup. Book it. It's a moral imperative. AND a good deal. :thumbsup2

:love: Oh yes I believe all that......life unceranties, car that needs fixed and school registration are eating my deposit. :mad:

She is a lot of fun :dance3: and some awesome kids.

MommyC you have to join us!

Please direct your friend over here. Have them introduce themselves. We will be nice, promise! They have a year to catch up on the Podcasts and the inside jokes and realize we are totally harmless! Slightly crazy, but harmless.

MommyC you have to join us!

Please direct your friend over here. Have them introduce themselves. We will be nice, promise! They have a year to catch up on the Podcasts and the inside jokes and realize we are totally harmless! Slightly crazy, but harmless.

I will...she will fit in nicely..... :lmao: is that a good thing? :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter