My Fitness Pal?

I've been using it since March and an down 60 lbs. On vacation this week, which is nerve wracking, but I just keep faithfully logging.

It's a great tool!

Terri

I am on MFP as Pastel_Orchid. I used it religiously the beginning of last year and lost some weight and then slacked off. Now I putting my mind back on the right track.

Curious if anyone here is a premium member? If so do you think it is worth the cost, and why? Does it give much extra data? Or is the main benefit no ads - which would be no big deal for me. I rarely notice the adds.

One thing I wish it did better was a breakdown of certain nutrients. For instance my fat intake looks high on paper. But it comes from good sources, such as avocado, olive oil, fatty fish etc. I am guessing if I sat and figured it out myself it is primarily monounsaturated fat, but it would nice to see that for sure.

I use it everyday - bc7ate9. I'm on a a 110 day streak and it's become habit to log everything.

Does My Fitness Pal have a certain diet that you are supposed to follow, or do you just kind of do it on your own? I've done WW in the past, but the meetings in my town are just not at a good time for me. We are in a relatively small town and they only have meetings at 10:00 Tuesday morning and 6:00 Tuesday evening. I'm at work during the morning meeting and Tuesday evenings I have a church meeting 3 out of 4 weeks of the month, so that doesn't really work either.

Anyway, I downloaded My Fitness Pal on my phone a long time ago, but really haven't done anything with it. I NEED to do something though. Even if it's wrong lol!

I am on MFP also. It doesn't have any specific diet to follow, but has a great database where you can look up calories and it gives you guidelines of the number of calories you need to stick to in order to reach your goal. The message boards are helpful on there too - lots of great advice and success stories to keep you motivated.

Curious if anyone here is a premium member? If so do you think it is worth the cost, and why? Does it give much extra data? Or is the main benefit no ads - which would be no big deal for me. I rarely notice the adds.

One thing I wish it did better was a breakdown of certain nutrients. For instance my fat intake looks high on paper. But it comes from good sources, such as avocado, olive oil, fatty fish etc. I am guessing if I sat and figured it out myself it is primarily monounsaturated fat, but it would nice to see that for sure.

It's not in my opinion

Every one that has mfp please pm me

Btw what is the trick to reaching 1000 calories on my best day I only make to 880

There is a link in my signature to the January Challenge thread, which has a post on the 1st page listing several users MFP names, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter