My Fitness Pal?

Alice_in_Wonderland

Mouseketeer
Does anyone here use My Fitness Pal? Is there a group here on W.I.S.H that uses that method to lose weight? I would really love to use MFP but I also would love some friends for accountability. Let me know and I will send you my profile info on MFP. Thank you!!

I just signed up for it today, linked it to my Garmin Connect account with my new vivofit band. I don't know much about it yet or how all it works.

I don't think there is a WISH group on MFP, but there are several WISHers, including myself, who use it. Feel free to add me if you'd like : monarchmomx2

Yeah many of us are on MFP. :) No group threads here but there was one that was floating around the first or second page if you look. Will have a list of our screennames. :)

Mine is ShrinkinMel

Add me if you want! skinnygeekwithin

I am currently following Weight Watchers, but I am a loyal MFP'er too! Once you become in the habit of tracking meals and knowing what calories are in different foods, it becomes second nature :) Good luck!!

I use it, but only to track my daily calories - and even that only started very recently as the one that I used to use was work related, and my job changed to s different wellness program. I track my running and cross training in spreadsheets.

I did real good with it until I fell off the wagon. I got back on today. Please add me: dlockhart1955

I'm another one who's getting back on the wagon! Looking for pals to help keep me accountable! Feel free to add me: MFP username KarenEWhyte

Feel free to add me.. I use it daily to track diet and exercise. Same name: Grumpyhaus

I use it. I have lost 27.8 pounds using it. It is the only thing that has kept me going on this lifestyle change. My name on there is: akayek31 add me whoever would like too. I love feedback.

I'm zoe894 if anyone wants to add me. I'm starting the 21 Day Fix next week and will keep using MFP to track calories since I'm making some adjustments to the 21DF eating plan to meet my dietary restrictions.

I use it! Lost 25 pounds with it last year! Unfortunately, put a bit of weight back on so back on it to lose about 10 lbs!

Everyone, feel free to add me :) dreamerkath !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter