My first time since 2008

Andrea

DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid
wow!!! I am trying to read everything I can. I need to go study the FP thread stat. I normally go to universal Studios every 6 months. ( one in Orlando and then California).

I will be heading to Florida for a weekend in March. I am NOT staying on site. My husband company will be in Florida for 10 nights. I will be driving to Florida. I am planning on going to animal kingdom, Hollywood studios and maybe Epcot. My husband and I might try to go to downtown Disney one night. I will be doing the parks by myself.

Does Disney have the single rider lines like universal?

Any advice..

wow!!! I am trying to read everything I can. I need to go study the FP thread stat. I normally go to universal Studios every 6 months. ( one in Orlando and then California).

I will be heading to Florida for a weekend in March. I am NOT staying on site. My husband company will be in Florida for 10 nights. I will be driving to Florida. I am planning on going to animal kingdom, Hollywood studios and maybe Epcot. My husband and I might try to go to downtown Disney one night. I will be doing the parks by myself.

Does Disney have the single rider lines like universal?

Any advice..

Only three: Expedition Everest (AK), Test Track (Epcot), and Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster (DHS).

^ and often, the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster single-rider line is no shorter – but in fact LONGER – than the normal line

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter