My first pre trip report - YAY!

tinks86

Mouseketeer
Getting soooooo excited now, that I couldn't wait any longer!

Dates: 24-26th Nov
Who: Me and DBF
Where: HI

We arrive Monday 24th Nov around midday, so the plan is to dump the bags at the hotel, head straight for the ice rink by HNY, and maybe follow it up with a quick drink in the bar there. Then head over to the Village, hopefully (fingers crossed) go on the balloon ride, followed by some disney shopping and then a meal in either Annettes or Rainforest Cafe - or possible Cafe Mickeys if I get my way :laughing:

Tuesday - head into Paris for the day! Shopping& sightseeing, have been to Paris a few times so will just be doing our fave bits again! In the evening we may head back to eat in the hotel or may stop off in the village on the way back.

Wednesday - Our day in the park (only the one this time :sad1: ) so will try to fit in as much as we can! Hoping to go on some of our fave rides, see the Winter wonderland and character express as well as the parade! Not leaving until late for the eurostar back so will get most of the day!

So thats our whistlestop visit! It was a bit unexpected (we used our airmiles we had been saving up) so is a bit shorter than we would normally like but tyring to do as much as we can :woohoo:

I can't wait to go xmas shopping and see the xmas lights and everything! I'm like a kid in a candy store :rotfl:

have a fab time 2 :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter