my first post

I love Mickey mail :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Today we recieved our FIRST luggage tags ever :banana:
This is our first trip anywhere that we actually needed luggage :)
we also recieved a phineus and ferb tic tac toe that will be fun to play on the plane .
these came from Hey-Jude thank you so much

You're welcome! I love creating and sending Micky Mail!

If you are looking for a post-trip use for the luggage tags, my husband thought they would make great Christmas tree decorations. :rotfl:

The MNSSHP we went to just a couple years ago was great. My kids were about the same age as yours are now and they still talk about the parade (and as I write this, I can hear the Boo to You song in my head...)

I know that you are going to have an amazing trip!

Judy

Hi, This is Zezee!!! Sorry, no Dis name on my packages since they were shipped from the Disney store. Glad you got them all, I loved seeing the pictures!! I am so excited for your family, this will be the BEST Halloween ever! I am so excited right along with you!! :banana::banana::banana:

Hi guys sorry i was not posting with the death in our family and work i have been busy.
so while i was away we recieved alot more mickey mail :):)

now the kids couldn't wait to open them cause they came in all at once so i think i have everyones name right for each gift except for the make a wish shirts please please tell me who you are the shirts are amazing we love them soooo much you will be seeing them alot in the trip report:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
DSC05672_zps6b3593aa.jpg

sorry about the fuzz ryan got a hold of the camera before with his fingers lol

these are from crissyjb just simply beautiful thank you so much!
DSC05705_zps57c0a53d.jpg

DSC05707_zps5c49dcf9.jpg

DSC05708_zps15e658c1.jpg

I love the way the lanyards were so personal to each of us :lovestruc

these are from princessmickey
I adore my new bag thank you so much and ryan never wants to take that top off lol
DSC05709_zps9d5c5220.jpg

DSC05713_zps33de7c9e.jpg

these are from leslie i did not find a dis name so i say thank you leslie those bags are so much fun i can't even put it down we all take turns finding something :rotfl:
Amanda put on her skirt and sings "i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" you should hear her do it its too funny
DSC05716_zps3008e88c.jpg

DSC05717_zps578a1900.jpg

And the gift card along with a dvd of walt disney world and a map come from
disneyanytime
i love this one cause my printer broke and i wanted to try and get a map printed out before we go so this was perfect:cool1:
DSC05719_zps4c541e0e.jpg

I love to see your kids and their big smiles! The kids all look fantastic in their wish shirts. They are from Jill. I am sure she has a dis id but she never comes over here. She is my best friend and had so much fun making them for your family.

Love the Buzz shirt and Lion King skirt and eye spy bags! I love it all!!! Hope the kids are having fun getting so much mail!

Yeah, I'm so glad Ryan likes his shirt and you like the bag!! Made me smile seeing Ryan's smile wearing his shirt. pixiedust:

I couldn't find the smilie with the blankie. Then I couldn't find the hugs smilie so pixie dust smilie it is.

I love to see your kids and their big smiles! The kids all look fantastic in their wish shirts. They are from Jill. I am sure she has a dis id but she never comes over here. She is my best friend and had so much fun making them for your family.

Love the Buzz shirt and Lion King skirt and eye spy bags! I love it all!!! Hope the kids are having fun getting so much mail!
Thank you for telling me her name and can you please thank her for me we just really love them

Yeah, I'm so glad Ryan likes his shirt and you like the bag!! Made me smile seeing Ryan's smile wearing his shirt. pixiedust:

I couldn't find the smilie with the blankie. Then I couldn't find the hugs smilie so pixie dust smilie it is.
Thank you again it made his day:)

love the wish shirts! and all the other fun goodies too! lots of happy :) faces :goodvibes

Oops I neglected to add my Dis name!! I am glad the skirt fits Amanda and hope they enjoy the eye spy bags :)

:goodvibes Bad day at work so it made my night seeing the kids with all the Disser stuff. What a great bunch of folks!! Everything is so creative and special.

we recieved 4 more packages thank you so much to everyone for all you have done to make my kids feel so special :thumbsup2

the first one comes from DnA2010
DSC05735_zps1702193a.jpg

she wants to get disney movies for her ipad :)

these are from jessica52877
the jeans are really amazing thank you so much :)
everything fits perfectly.
DSC05737_zpsa6adb19e.jpg

DSC05729_zps05a813ed.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter