My first post, and a Disney Visa question

da-winnie-pooh

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I'm new here, but I have lurked for awhile. I chose my name because when my dd (who is now 10) was about 2, she called Winnie the Pooh, Da Winnie Pooh! To this day, she still loves Pooh.

Anyway, here's what I was wondering about the Disney Visa - are your reward dollars credited to your Visa account? Or do you have a separate card (like a gift card) with the bonus dollars on it?

Thanks!

Anita

Welcome to the DIS!

When you are ready to use your reward dollars you've accumulated, you order a special reward card. Then you can transfer the reward dollars to that card. That card is only good for a year and you will then loose any points you didn't use within that timeframe. So if you aren't going to use them soon, leave them alone until you are.

When you go online to Disney Visa online, you can check your account balance, pay the bill, and also check your reward balance.

Hi!
Welcome!
It is a seperate card, like a gift card with the dollars on it. For example, before I went to WDW in Nov, I had 111 reward dollars. I called to have my reward card mailed out to me approx 2-3 weeks before my trip (could've done it on line but couldn't figure it out).
Hope this helps!

:earsgirl: Just wanted to welcome you to the Dis...Glad you found the answers to your questions here!
Have fun!
Kirsten :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter