My First Ever Trip Report! June 16-24 COMPLETE

I would say we were in line about 9:20-9:25. I only recall 1 family in front of us. They came out promptly at 9:30, rode the Magic Carpets, then came over for the meet. Our picture was taken at 9:38am. The last time we did this meet (2 years ago) we had a similar experience. I would say getting there by 9:15-9:20 would be ideal. It is right next to a little gift shop, so you could always have one person stand in line while the kids browsed. On our first trip we scheduled the meet for a little later in the morning, and had a really long wait- probably 30 minutes or more. Luckily though it is also right next to Aloha Isle, so I got us dole whips while hubby and kids stood in line. We had time to finish them before it was our turn. But I definitely recommend doing the meet early if possible!
Thanks, that’s very helpful!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter